Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tired Weekend


Assalamualaikum and greetings,

This time I will tell you guys what I have done during this weekend. Below are some information and pictures:


Kill the slug

8.11.2009 - Clean the whole house. Start from 11am until late night. So tired. Picture above shows my brother killed the slug. Don't know what is slug? Here is the link: Slug.

 


Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa

9.11.2009 - Lunch at Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. Locate at Dataran Pahlawan, above McD. Spend RM12.80 for nasi lemak rendang ayam + telur mata + ice milo. Although its a bit expensive but it really worth it. LAYAN!


 


Meet the artist

9.11.2009 - After lunch my brother meet this artist, locate at inside Dataran Pahlawan. This black and white potret cost RM15. Really nice!

Well, although it was really tired but I guess I have a best weekend.
Thanks for the short time for this post. See you guys in the next post. Assalamualaikum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment