Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Introduction




Assalamualaikum and greetings…

Fuh! Fuh! Fuh! Finally I'm able to finished edit my blog layout.
It take quite sometimes to finished it.
Now I as the owner of this blog declare that
this is my first post for my personal blog.
For your information, this is my second blog.
What happen to the first blog? Simple answer K.O!

Well, as usual nothing much to tell in the first post.
So, all about my personal life, my routin, and every single event
that related to me directly or indirectly, will be post at here.
I will post some news too, including recent news,
some general knowledge, sports news, and etc.

I guess, that’s all for my first post.
If anything wrong just correct me via comment.
Do keep read my blog, hope you guys enjoy it! 
Thank you very much,
may God bless you guys and assalamualaikum…

No comments:

Post a Comment