Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Congratulation!


 Sayang and Qema


Assalamualaikum and greetings,


Congratulate to my dear darling for the convocation! After 3 years study, finally you have graduate. But I would like to apologize because I can't manage to attend the convocation. Very-very sorry. Well, you manage to finish it with the good result and I know that you can do it! I'm very proud of you dear. So now, don't give up and be strong to continue for your bachelor degree. Let's do our best in our future dear! I'll pray for you. Not forget for those who are graduated, congratulation and all the best in future, especially Qema, Iqmal, Wan, Alina's housemates and seangkatan laa. Last but not least, congratulation dear and all the best for your future. May Allah bless you dear.

Thank you and assalamualaikum.

*p/s: Pictures will be upload soon.

1 comment:

  1. hai..u asked me how to make flash at my category right? so, here the link...please do ask me if u r not undrstand..tq..btw, thnx 4 visitiing my blog

    http://lia3003.blogspot.com/2009/10/label-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete